Saturday, October 25, 2008

29 week 3D Ultrasound pictures - 10-23-08

We went in for my 3D ultrasound pictures! It went pretty good. The little guy was determined NOT to let us see his face. His hands were in front of his face for most of the time. We did get a face shot at the very end. We got LOTS of pictures of his cute little hands and feet! I can't believe how fast (and slow) the time is going. I only have about 10 weeks left!!!! I remember when I was ONLY 10 weeks along!


Playing with my feet!
All snuggled up

Boy, Oh Boy! Yep, I'm a boy!


Holding onto the umbilical cord



Finally, a face shot!





4 comments:

Janelle said...

Great pictures!! What an adorable little guy you have. We look forward to meeting him in person. :)

NurseReuvers said...

They are so cute! What a doll!

Laura Jelinek said...

Maybe it sounds funny saying this but I think he looks SO cute! (even in ultrasound pix!)
Thanks for sharing

Aunt Cinda said...

My nephew is adorable!!!!! I can't wait to hold him and kiss him!!!

Love
Aunt Cinda