Monday, April 23, 2012

Exciting News!!!

Yep!  That's right!  We are expecting baby #2 sometime around September 19th!  AND....it's a GIRL!!!!  We are very excited to be adding to our little family.  I am 18 weeks along and feeling pretty good.  I think that having a 3 year old in the house is making this pregnancy FLY by!  September will be here before we know it!  


Sooo....its been forever since I've posted anything so I am so far behind there is no way I'd ever be able to catch up!  I think that I will just post a few pictures now and hopefully it won't be so hard to keep up next time.

August turned 3 in January!  We had a monster birthday party for him and he had a blast!  Here is the cake and cupcakes that I made.



Even though it doesn't look like it here, he was VERY excited to get a big boy bike for his birthday!  It didn't take him long at all to master it!




Just some random pictures:
Easter Egg hunting!




1 comment:

Allan Glen said...

Congratulations!
Amber