Monday, January 5, 2009

Almost 40 weeks!

WOW! Anybody else besides Darren and I think that the bun in the oven is done???!!!!! Only two days left until my due date! Don't know how much longer we are going to have to wait but we hope that its not tooo much longer. I can't believe how slow these last few weeks have gone by. The exciting thing is to know that this baby HAS to come out sometime soon! Hopefully my next post will be pictures of the new little one instead of this huge belly of mine!



4 comments:

C & T Bishop Blog said...

Don't know if you remember me...I sang with you & your husband at Brad & Lesha Coker's wedding! I found your blog through blog-hopping! :) Congratulations on your pregnancy -- I'll be checking to see photos of the new baby! :)
Teresa B
http://newsfromthesunflowerstate.blogspot.com/

Kassi said...

Sure, I remember you! Thanks, we are super excited about this baby coming. Hopefully soon!

Kassi

Janelle said...

We've been thinking about you, wondering when this little guy will show up. Suppose you are too! :) I remember all too well how time seems to drag on and on at the very end. Looking forward to meeting him! :)

Jill Klepzig said...

WOW! It is definitely done! Hang in there. Love you Lots. Jill