Monday, January 19, 2009

August Tyler

So sorry that it has taken me so long to get more pictures up. I can't believe how much time it takes to take care of a newborn. August is doing great. He has his nights and days mixed up so he thinks its pretty cool to be awake all night long :) Last night was great though! He actually slept for 5 hours straight! That sure did make Darren and I wake up with a start though :) A week ago we would have been complaining that we only got 5 hours of sleep. Today, we were jumping for joy that we GOT 5 hours of sleep. Funny how perspectives change. Thanks so much to everyone for thinking of us.







Hmmm.....lookin a little tired here. We might have to do a do-over on this one :)


Listening to mommy and daddy talking to me!
Me with Memaw and PawPaw

Me and Aunt Jacinda
Me and my friend Natalie

Me with Grampy and Grammy


Chillin in my swing



Me and PawPaw

Me and my frind Dan
There is a lot of this going around in our house these days....zzzzzz.....
Chillin with mom. It's great to have a full tummmy :)
Me and my friends Thor and Rex















1 comment:

Unknown said...

how cute!! I can't wait to see him!