Thursday, February 19, 2009

August is 5 weeks old!!!

Another week has already gone by and August is now 5 weeks old! Wow! I know that I probably say this a lot but...where does the time go??? I am still amazed by how many new things August does each week. His cooing and "talking" is getting more often and louder :) And smiles are getting bigger! He loves music and looking at shiny things. We are having so much fun around here, even with our lack of sleep :)

I was eating lunch and August was in his swing just talking away!
Sorry, I have no idea why this picture loaded this way. Weird.

The little monkey is fast asleep :)

August loves diaper changing time. He loves to look at the shiny metal on the wall and just talk and talk while kicking his legs a hundred miles an hour. Someone (Craig) mentioned that this was just like his daddy :)
Ok mom, lets go shopping :)
Taking a nap in my "big" bed. Last week, we put August in his crib. He loves it and the first night we had him in there he slept for 7 hours!!!
More fun diaper changing pictures!

6 comments:

Tori said...

Darren & Kassi- August is a handsome fellar!! Glad things are going well for you guys. Don't you wonder what you did without this sweet baby? Hope to see ya'll soon!!

Riley, Tori, & Scout Smith

Tandy Adams said...

Kassi - your baby is absolutely adorable... Great to see pictures of him! I think his name is cute too! Now you need to tell you sisters to make blogs so we can see their cute babies.

CabinFever said...

He looks adorable and so stylish! I think he has some proud parents. We are really missing our CO crew - keep updating the pics-it makes us feel connected.

Lesha Coker said...

What a cutie!!! Those days seem just like yesterday!! Thanks for keeping us updated. I love to see the pictures. Take care!
Lesha

Tori said...

Hey....course we don't mind and sure hope it's ok that we added ya'll cuz we sure plan to watch August grow up.

Tandy Adams said...

Of course you can add me and I'd like to add you... It's great to keep in touch. Have you convinced your sisters to create their own blogs? I haven't seen a picture of Chana's little girl in some time.