Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm 7 Weeks Old!

7 Weeks already! That is almost 2 months old!!!!! YIKES! August is going to be 16 and asking for a car before we know it :) He is really starting to hold his head up good (see pictures) and is almost laughing. He gets excited and squeeks instead of laughs right now. He LOVES to listen to singing. Whenever he is upset we just start singing and he just starts singing with us....his version of singing anyways. He loves the hymns and it is quite comical in meeting to listen to him singing along. The other new thing that he has learned this week is how to kick in the bath! I somehow seem to be soaked after his little kicking session in the bathtub. Oh, I don't know if I should mention this and jinx us, but....the last two nights August has slept for 7 hours straight! Wow! As always...we are having a blast around here!
Laughing at myself in the mirror on the swing

Daddy just THOUGHT he was going to try to relax with me. My relaxing days are over...I wanna see what's going ON!
Showing off my dimple!
See how good I hold my head up? If you could see my legs....I'm doing a pretty good impression of body surfing!
This picture was taken at 3:45 in the morning. I had put August in his bed straight and when I went to go check on him 6 hours later this is how I found him. He is a little wiggler. He wiggles his way over until his head is touching something.
I think there was a squeek behind this smile :)

2 comments:

All American Family said...

ohhh...what a doll he is!! I've enjoyed watching little August grow. Now y'all get yourselves moved on down to a certain area of TX...we may end up over there too. Just dreaming but you never know. ;) Can't you just see T&T; J; C,C,&? playing together...oh the trouble they could get in to.

Gin said...

You're little one is growing up soo fast. Enjoy every minute! Seems like yesterday ours were that little.